Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Halloween: Zombie

Here we are loves, sorry it took me a while to post on the blog. However, I’m glad to see that this video is getting such good views! :D

Now let’s bust right into the meat and potatoes, shall we, queen? Haha

Here are some piccys for the look, I gotta say, the ‘mask’ pairs great with this snazzy Iron Fist shirt that can be found at Hottopic.com (:

Picture 021Picture 029

Picture 017

So what did I use?

I know I didn’t show it in the video, but I started off with a tinted moisturizer all over my face as a ‘primer’. You could use some white foundation instead, I believe MAC has some, or you could use any type of white cream makeup :D

* “Sand Dollar” [white eye shadow] by e.l.f.
Feel free to use face paint
* “Love+” by Sugar Pill http://www.sugarpill.net
* Dark Pink eye shadow –No name
* Light Pink eye shadow –No name
* “Bulletproof” [black eye shadow] by Sugar Pill
* “Black” Liquid eyeliner by e.l.f
* “Black” pencil eyeliner by NYC
* LA Colors mascara

Well that’s it, muffins! I hope this look came in handy for some of you, and I’m super glad it’s getting good reception. I really wish you guys would leave comments! That would be fantastic! (: Oh! And I’m very sorry about the audio fail! Haha :D

I hope you all enjoyed this! Until next time, loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment