Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Review Time!

So recently, a friend of the family gave me this little set from Sally Hansen. At first, I was a little apprehensive to use it, because the lipgloss (from inside the package) looked like it was going to be too dark for me. A few weeks went by, and I just said "'Ta heck with it!" and I popped open the package and realized the lipgloss was a REALLY pretty color! So I swatched it on my hand, and then it hit me. The smell!
Oh the awful smell of these glosses!



Photobucket


It's a mix between Cinnamon/Anise, and bubble gum? I'm not really sure, but it's so gross. The glosses are supposed to be "spicy". I can't even begin to tell you how dissapointed I am. The colored gloss, Sheer Bare, Is so freakin cute! Not too sheer, but not too pigmented. It's smooth, everything about it is wonderful, everything except the smell and the taste, the clear gloss is the same way with the smell. Also, I noticed, the first time I ever put it on, it made my lips tingle a bit (which it said it's supposed to do a little bit), so I wiped it off because I was not liking it. Nonetheless, I like using it for tutorails and photos, because I can get over the smell and taste for a few minutes.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Would I reccomend you go out and get one of these? Well if you like cinnamon and bubble gum, SURE! But if you don't, then I wouldn't go for it. Although, the nail polish that came in the set is very, very pretty. I think I'll do a review on that soon (:

Well, loves, that's about it for this review. I hope you all enjoyed, have yourself a good ass day!

No comments:

Post a Comment