Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Nikki: Burning Heart

Hey muffins! <3 This is was the first episode of The Makeup Divas! I know I told you guys that we had a schedual that we would be working with, but me and Shay thought It’d be a fantastical idea to kick off our first week with both of us doing a video (:

Well then, loves, with all that said, here’s what I used.

*Love+ [red eye shadow]
*Bulletproof [black eye shadow]
*Tako [white eyeshadow]
*NYC black pencil eyeliner
*Super Extend Mascara by AVON

And here are some pictures of the look, the next video I do will be a haul of the products I got. I’m just waiting for my e.l.f stuff to get here, and it should be here tomorrow, I’m hoping! xD

Photobucket



Photobucket

Well, I hope everyone is liking the new channel and everything! We are still working on a header for the blog, and it’ll be up soon!

Thanks for watching and subscribing, and we LOVE you all so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment